Jimi Hendrix at The Record Plant, NYC 1968.
"Even though Jimi smoked grass he was never too stoned to work diligently and with tremendous focus on the task at hand. This photo shows Jimi very relaxed and utilizing a unique system for smoking a joint and a cigarette at the same time. Even smoking was a 'stereophonic' experience." ~ Eddie Kramer
- 6"x6" Black & white image area
- 8"x8" Pearlescent, archival paper stock
- 10"x10" Acrylic plastic with buffed edges
- 4 Aluminum "industrial style" fasteners
- Clear coated, 30 lb picture wire
- Product weighs approximately 2 lbs