"In May of 1972 I was asked by the Zep boys to come over to England and record some tracks for a new album.They had rented Mick Jaggers mansion Stargroves outside of London and the Stones Mobile recording truck for the occasion.The reason was that we were able to get different sounds from the various rooms including a conservatory where we put Bonhams' drums.!! The song D'yermaker (NOT DYERMAKER as the Yanks pronounce it!!) is based on the English pronunciation of "Jamaica" had that enormous signature Bonham drum sound with the band playing a strong Reggae influenced track is one of my favourites!! Check out the rest of the cool Led Zeppelin Collection photographs…!!"
2 CD + 2 Vinyl LP
- CD1: Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- CD2: Companion audio on CD in card wallet featuring new alternate cover art.
- Vinyl 1: Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- Vinyl 2/3: Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve with new alternate cover art.
- HD Download Card : (All content @ 96 kHz/ 24 bit)
- Hard bound, 80 page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
SIGNED AND PERSONALIZED BY EDDIE KRAMER