Keith Richards at Olympic Studios, London 1967.
"In 1967 at Olympic Studios the Stones were being produced for the first time by Jimmy Miller. During the sessions Jean–Luc Goddard was filming "One Plus One" (which later became 'Sympathy for The Devil'). The film crew had lit the studio so I was able to get this picture of Keith who sat still long enough for me to shoot this portrait of him during a break in the sessions." ~ Eddie Kramer
- 6"x6" Black & white image area
- 8"x8" Pearlescent, archival paper stock
- 10"x10" Acrylic plastic with buffed edges
- 4 Aluminum "industrial style" fasteners
- Clear coated, 30 lb picture wire
- Product weighs approximately 2 lbs