Mick Jagger backstage at Madison Square Garden, NYC, 1969.
"Jimi called me up one night and said 'I'm going to see the Stones tonight do you wanna go?' I grabbed my camera bag and met him at the back stage entrance to Madison Square Garden and we went up to the dressing room and hung out with the Stones. This was on the occasion of Jimi's birthday November 27th 1969." ~ Eddie Kramer
- 6"x6" Black & white image area
- 8"x8" Pearlescent, archival paper stock
- 10"x10" Acrylic plastic with buffed edges
- 4 Aluminum "industrial style" fasteners
- Clear coated, 30 lb picture wire
- Product weighs approximately 2 lbs